ARC-Shield, FS-20ARC10, on Visor Bracket, VB-10, mounted with Slot Adapters, SA-30.
An arc flash hazard is a dangerous condition associated with the release of energy caused by an electric arc. This explosive condition includes a broad spectrum of electromagnetic energy, plasma, fragments and a spray of molten materials.
- Protection value (ATPV) for Elvex FS-18ARC10 Shield is 10 cal/cm²
- Protection value (ATPV) for Elvex FS-20ARC10 Shield is labeled 12 cal/cm². This model is equipped with chin protector.
- Shields come with standard anti-fog coating
- Shields fit Elvex Visor Bracket (VB-10, VB-20, VB-30) for mounting to safety caps
- Face and hearing protection can be used simultaneously on safety caps
- Elvex system can be adapted to most major brands of slotted safety caps